Friday, March 8, 2013

Let be public



1. I start blogging for some time, but not really go to the public. I tried once, but failed. It needs time and a lot of courage to go on public.

2. Thanks to all my bloggers friend who convinced me. All this time, i went to web as hidden identity. Maybe it was because the topics of my articles were highly sensitives. It encompasses religion, science, gender and etc. 

3. This time, as we already in March, the third month of Gregorian year of 2013, i decided to go on public once again. However, i will focused more on sharing my views on education, science and Malay culture. Using more positive words and sentences. 

4. I welcomed any comment, suggestion, question and critique. Feel free to response. I will not judge you. You don't necessarily have to agree with me so do i.

5. Mudah-mudahan usaha saya diberkati ALLAH.

Rizal

No comments:

Post a Comment